FUN, SAFE, and AFFORDABLE Summer Camps!
Your child is going to have a blast making new friends, experiencing a variety of fun indoor and outdoor adventures, learning/educational activities
Summer Camps are your solution for an incredible summer!”
My child is active and loves to have FUN! What is included in this Summer Camp? Your affordable membership includes an incredible amount of activities at no extra cost! Your child will be able to participate in Fun educational activities (focused on the core curriculum), arts and crafts, fitness and field trips! Check out the incredible list below! Hurry! Spots are going quickly, contact us right now to save your child’s spot!
Here’s Our Typical Camp Timetable
|7:00-9:15||Free Time/Academics||Free Time/Academics||Free Time/Academics||Free Time/Academics||Free Time/Academics|
|10:00-11:00||Martial Arts||Martial Arts||Movies||Martial Arts||Martial Arts|
|1:00-1:45||Arts and Crafts||Skating||Arts and Crafts||Arts and Crafts||Academics|
|2:30-3:15||Snack Time/Fitness||Snack Time/Fitness||Snack Time/Fitness||Snack Time/Fitness||Snack Time/Fitness|
|4:15-5:15||Martial Arts||Martial Arts||Martial Arts||Martial Arts|
|5:30-6:00||Martial Arts||Free Time||Martial Arts||Free Time||Free Time|
Daily Activities Include:
- Math! – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division skills!
- Science! – Fun experiments and exploration!
- History! – Learn exciting history facts and fun trivia!
- Reading and Writing! – We love helping our campers improve their skills!
- Entrepreneurship! – Learn about goal setting, success, and helping others with business ideas!
- Arts and Crafts! – Daily projects that will inspire creativity!
- Taekwondo Classes! – This fun class will teach your child how to have confidence and how to be safe around bullies and strangers! Your child will learn how to do: Punching, Kicking, Blocking, Take-downs, and Grappling! It’s awesome!
- Fitness Classes! – We provide daily fitness training so that your camper is guaranteed to end the summer in better physical shape than they started.
- Obstacle Courses! – We help improve each camper’s strength and agility with our fun obstacle course challenges.
- Parks! – On the majority of days, we have picnic lunches at a variety of local parks. During these park visits the kids play on the swings, slides and other equipment, they run laps and they play ball. We find all sorts of ways to burn off that summer energy!
FUN Bonus Games & Activities:
- Board Games!
- Bounce Houses!
- Lego Creation Stations!
AND OF COURSE THE HIGHLIGHT OF EACH DAY IS OUR FIELD TRIPS!
These summer camp activities sound incredible! Are they all included in my child’s membership? YES! There is no extra cost for these sports and activities! A complete calendar of our daily activities can be found here.
Who works in your summer camps? We only hire the BEST! All of our summer camp and after school program coaches are teachers. They pass an extensive reference and background check. Then we train them how to successfully host summer camp activities turning them into highly experienced summer camp professionals!
What ages do you accept in summer camp? We only accept children who are ages 5 thru 15. (If they’re 5 they must be enrolled in kindergarten for the following school year to be accepted.)
Will my child be in a class with similar aged children? YES! Parents love that we group our kids together based on their grades! This allows us to teach your child on the level that is appropriate for his/her age and your child will be able to spend the day with children his/her own age!
During field trips we assign each older camper to one of the younger ones, teaching them responsibility and leadership skills.
Is it true that your summer camp sells out each year? Yes, that is true! Our summer camps typically sell out by May of each year. Contact us right now to save your child’s spot! Once we sell out, we will place all new families on our waiting list and contact them if a spot opens for their children.
What does my child need to bring to summer camp each day? We suggest that you pack two snacks and a bagged lunch each day for your child. Your child will also want to bring summer camp appropriate clothing such as: T-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes.
This summer camp sounds perfect for my child! How do we join? It’s easy! Give us a call at (916) 725-3200 to speak with a staff member and get your child enrolled. The registration fee is $199 per week with early bird pricing (until April 1st) knocked down to only $169 per week. We also offer multiple child discounts and if you purchase at least three weeks of camp, your child’s martial arts class fees are waived for the moth too. To make registration easier, click here to print out the enrollment form you will need when you come sign up.